Message from our chief steward:
We are happy to announce that our PayPal Payment Gateway is now activated. Visitors to our online shop who prefer to pay through PayPal can now do so. Those visitors who prefer to pay with their debit or credit cards without signing up for PayPal nor wish to have a PayPal account may also now pay online. Those who prefer to pay by Bank Transfer may continue to do so.
How to place orders on this website
1. Review the templates on this landing page to understand the difference between spot colour and full colour printing.
2. Navigate to the homepage or the shop to look at prices for different combination up to 50,000 run
3. Decide to either place an order and pay online or e-mail your query to us using the contact form
—- Portfolio #01: Samples of full colour offering donation envelopes
We understand how busy you are hence no time wasting jargon; YES! Design is absolutely free (worth £25-£50), Delivery is free (worth £10-£50) and No VAT (worth 20%). We do not have any hidden charges.
When comparing prices please consider the answers to the following four questions:
1. Who will prepare the artwork to meet with press room specifications? – we do [Excellent]
2. How much will I pay for the printing and shipping? – What you see on our web pages is what you pay [No ifs No buts]
—- Portfolio #02: Samples of black & white offering donation envelopes
3. When will I get my envelopes? We print all charity envelopes Tuesdays-Wednesdays and ship them Thursday and you get them Friday the week if you place your orders on Monday-Tuesday of each week. If you need a rush job, text us or phone us on +44 (0) 778 982 3095 with your order details and state that on your order too so we can see what we can do to assist.
4. Remember, colours on the samples shown on this website are for illustration only, we can design your envelope to print the colour you specify. If it’s one the base colours listed below, you do not pay for ink mixing. If your colour is not on the list, then our mixing lab charges £10 for mixing two base colours and £15 for mixing three or more base colours.
—- Portfolio #03: Samples of spot colour offering donation envelopes
The samples on our portfolio speak for themselves. The sharpness of our designs guarantee success on the press always. Look forward to receiving your order and servicing your printing requirements. When you check out, you may wish to open an account to voluntarily apply for membership of our VIP Club with lots of monthly freebies through our online hand-holding services, skype and video tutorials for carefully chosen client-partners.
—- Portfolio #04: Samples of offering donation envelopes printed on the back
Base or Bench Colours
Our standard or base colours off the shelf include: | Pantone yellow | warm red | red 032 | rubine red | rhodamine red | purple | blue 072 | reflex blue | process blue | green | black | orange 021 | violet |
Other spot colours not on this list attract ink mixing charge of £10 or £15 depending on the formula |